All doors are open now for all aspirants for Miss World Philippines 2012 as its organizer is now abuzz with screening activities in all areas of the country.
A Search Screening for Cagayan de Oro aspirants is scheduled on May 18, 2012 at SM City Cagayan de Oro with details as follows:
MWP2012 Nationwide Search Screening
May 18, 2012 – SM Cagayan de Oro
- 11:00 AM – Registration
- 1:00 PM – Briefing of Candidates
- 2:00 PM – Program Proper</li
- Open to all single females aged 17 – 24 years old
- At least 5’6″ in height
- Photocopy of Passport or NSO Birth Certificate
- Accomplished Official Contestant Entry Form
- 5R Colored Photographs: Close-ups & Full Length
Note: Candidates must bring an official ID, casual clothes, and long gown.
For more information, please call 857-3164, or visit the City Tourism & Cultural Affairs Office.
Source: The City Tourism Board of CdeO